Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hey everybody, sup? im bored and don't feel like doing homework so im posting here. I don't have a story, or reveiw for you ( I am working on some though) Instead im going to post some designs I have made. Most of these are for differant bands, as you will notice. Tell me what ya think.
Ill post some artsy stuff later when my scanner wants to cooperate.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thats all I got as of right now, so enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home