Monday, August 14, 2006

well hey kids look who's back.

song- Dropkick Murpheys - Blood and Whiskey
food - Dels
Weather - Alright i guess, ive been inside the past few days.
Random fact - Travis Pastrana pwns your soul

Its been a long hard couple days for me and its gonna get worse before its gets better. Oh well, all this stuff will pass over soon.

In case your stupid, I underwent a six hour surgery on my jaw last wendesday. I won't go into details but they basically cut my jaw in three parts and pushed it up, widened it, and wired it back up with screws stiches and a whole bunch of other things. They let me out of the hospital last friday. Im so glad im out of there. Everyone was super nice but it was soooooooo boring. i just kinda sat there with an ice pack on my head for 6 hours at a time. Im so glad to be home.

As of right now, My face is really swollen and everything eyes is numb. I have a really hard time talking and i hurts like a bitch to yawn or even smile. Im not allowed to have any solid foods, but im not really worried bout that, i wouldn't be able to swallow anything anyways. Im have difficulty drinking this glass of frozen lemonade as it is. Nothing really eventfull happened. At least not concerning the surgery. I threw up all over my mom's bed this morning but besides that i've just been watching tv and playing video games for hours on end. meh

It was my birthday yesterday. I didn't have a party or anything, obviously, but i got a few cards and a few of my friends left happy birthday comments and stuff. That was kewl. As for birthday presents, i got alot of movies. A whole damn lot of movies. a few books, cd's. money. nothing super special. just alot of little stuff. which is always kewl.

so how about those x-games? I spent the entire second night watching reruns of the games. Amazing. I always have been a huge fan of the X-games and Gravity games ever since they first hit providence. You have no idea hiw much money i would pay to have them come back to RI. I was too small to remember specifics about the X-games when they were there, but i do remember the yearly ritual of going to the gravity games. Actually i only think i went twice. I thnk they were only there twice? im not sure. whatever it was kick ass. Maybe the Dew tour will stop by providence next year. I would even go to boston.

As for this year, well there were some crazy moments here and there. I was half asleep when i saw number 199 pull off the double backflip. I think i might have shed a tear. Travis Pastrana is one of the most amazing athltes in action sports by far. The guy is just fucking nuts. No surprise Danny Way got the 3peat in big air. The guy jumped the fucking Wall of China, he is the only one worthy to wear that gold metal. Although Bob did pretty good. I have a special little place in my heart for bob, He'll probably never hit the top of my fav skaters list, that changes daily, but he will always be there on top in his own designated spot.

I dunno what im rambleing about anymore guess im just trying to pass the time. I have a few new movies to watch but ten bucks says i probably won't watch em today. Probably will sit and watch crappy tv then play devil may cry 3 for a couple hours then i dunno. nobody noes.

My family is currently eating some meatball sandwhiches. I want one so very very badly. they look soo good. fuck. Im drooling all over myslef -_- i can't wait until i can feel my face again.

i got nothing else to say, go check out the forums at LBRI. somethimes i think im the only one that actually reads those things.

Aright, im out for the day, peace biznatchez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home