Wednesday, August 02, 2006

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POOOOOST!

This kid gone fucking nuts?!

YOU BET THE FUCK I AM!

Alright lets get down to BUSINESS!

Song-Hysteria by MUSE
Food- COOKIES
Weather- the fucking HOT
Random object- STAPLER OF DOOOM

So what the fuck up Internet! yea thats right im talking to you! The only person who reads this! yea you know who you are! i don't but you do!

in my life nothing much really. same old shit day by day. Getting bored with summer. This summer totally sucks ass. And its just about over for me. In exactally one week im getting my jaw cut open. Oh joy. Well it will be all over soon. Trying not to think about it.

Hey i finally wrote an article for LBRI. If your the one person i havn't told repeatedly about it then you should check it out HERE. Will i continue writing for them? As of right now... no.. Im not gona ne anle to eat for the next month so i doubt ill be writing anything.. But maybe in the future someday somewhere.

Gots my new guitar its fucking sweet, but i havn't really had the chance to put it to the ultimate test. Sure i jammed with it alittle, but its just been to hot to reallly try it out. When it starts to cool off then ill have my fun.

Btw im looking for a new group to jam with, Jamming with other people is the best way t progress on one's instrument and make music. And i just find it fun. Playing with verrater and FKA was always a blast. hell just watching Delila pratice was fun. I havn't done that alll summer and wanna get my music out just once more before next week.

ONce this shits all over then shit will be good but as of right now it sucks in ten differant ways. I can't go into some of the things bothing me cuz frankly it ain't none of your business.

I can't wait until school starts. Holy fuck did i just say that? yea i did. This summer is a drag and i just realized that i miss the cold, not the extreme cold but like the Autum cold. I love the fall. And i can't wait to finall be able to go outside and not sweat my ass off. And im gonna be a senior this year. That fucking rocks.

Yea well the im signing out. I can't think of anything else to rabble on about. Peace in the middle east.

But not really

1 Comments:

Blogger Oberon said...

......i think you're right....you are fuckin nuts.........a guy comes into his psychologists office dressed only in saran wrap underwear......psychologist says....i can clearly see your nuts.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home